May 11, 2017
You love being a New Yorker – and since you’re in Queens, you can travel into The City any time you want, but you have the relaxed paced live of the boroughs that gives you the best of both worlds. But there’s one aspect of residing in the Big Apple that’s a challenge – finding the right dentist in Forest Hills. You want someone who’s professional, qualified and compassionate. Who should you see? Dr. Robert Miller DMD meets these criteria and is the trusted oral healthcare professional you need to care for your smile.
What Makes Robert Miller DMD Different From Other Dentists?
With over 30 years of experience in practicing comprehensive dentistry, Dr. Miller’s professional qualifications speak for themselves:
- He’s a proud graduate of the prestigious University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine.
- He received the highest level of recognition possible as a sedation dentist and is a Diplomate with the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology.
- He’s also the Director of the Dental Anesthesiology and Post Graduate Resident Training Program at St. Vincent’s Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn and Queens.
- He’s the Chief of the Anesthesia and Pain Control Section at Jamaica Hospital.
- He’s a clinical instructor at the New York Medical College in the Department of Dentistry.
Aside from being a recognized dental expert with advanced training in anesthesiology and dental implants, Dr. Miller prides himself on being approachable, caring, and compassionate. He takes the time to get to know each of his patients on an individual basis, always providing the high quality experience you deserve. With an approach to patient care that is built on compassion and treating people like family, it’s no wonder he’s got a 4.5 out of 5 star rating on DoctorOogle.com.
How Can Dr. Miller Help My Smile?
Since we proudly offer comprehensive dental care for patients of all ages, we can take care of all your smile needs. Below are just some of the services Dr. Miller specializes in:
- Sedation Dentistry – IV sedation to keep patients relaxed and comfortable
- Preventive Dentistry – checkups, cleanings, oral cancer screenings
- Restorative Dentistry – root canal therapy, crowns, bridges, full and partial dentures
- Cosmetic Dentistry – porcelain veneers, direct bonding, teeth whitening
- Dental Implants – durable, natural looking replacements that can last a lifetime
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – custom oral appliances to eliminate this serious sleep disorder
- Emergency Dentistry – Call us at (718) 263-6363 for urgent care
And, Dr. Miller specializes in treating patients with complex medical needs. If you have any of the following conditions, be sure to reach out to us since we have the skills and experience you can trust:
- Heart Disease
- Cardiac Arrhythmia
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia
Now that you know all the reasons why you should choose Robert Miller DMD as your dentist, schedule your appointment to meet your friendly, caring oral healthcare professional in person!
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.